Additional Free GEC services
- Bank Accounts - A must.
- National Insurance (NI) Number - Mandatory for any earnings.
- Affordable to cozy Accommodation- permanent and temporary.
- Driving License.
- Registration with National Health Services (NHS).
- CV Building.
Free GEC services
- Free advice on the acceptability of local qualifications for foreign university entry.
- Free visa information and assistance for any country.
- Airport pickup and accommodation arrangement.
- Fast processing Assessment of competence in English.
- Choice of getting admission among thousands of courses.
- Credential evaluation.
- School matching.
- Completion of applications.
- School-based financial aid information.
- Advice in credit transfers and exemption.
Admissions are made easy by GEC
Admission to an international institution is one of the cumbersome and exhaustive processes one undergoes to attain an international degree at reputed institutions/universities apart from questing for an international career. We have understood this better than anybody else and started to focus education abroad services through which one can find the entire process simple and worthwhile. Henceforth, we are here as GEC.
- To the Point International Education & Career guidance.
GEC specializes in personal careers guidance for university students and graduates as well as those already embarked on a career, or looking for a change in career. Sometimes students feel that they have no clear plans and are looking for a more individual, more imaginative approach than they have been able to find elsewhere. We look at academic achievements, aims, interests, skills and aptitudes and consider how these might be used in a variety of different career areas.
- How to find the Right College / University / Institution?
If you are looking for help to choose your college/ university / institution school, we can assist you in choosing the right one. If you are wondering whether boarding school is right for you, GEC can assist.
- Assisting in Course Selection:
We do assessment, the results of which are used as the basis for a more detailed discussion Knowing your own strengths and aptitudes is a critical part of career planning, but self-assessment is not always easy. We offer an independent perspective to help students focus on suitable career areas or degree courses.
- Admission Process / Procedure:
Prospective students will be educated in application procedures, accommodation options, travel guidance, right program at right school approach, scholarship and internship options if any as well as potential international career opportunities for the future. In addition, GEC offers an online application and counseling for further guidance. You may start admission process online after having a snapshot of the program you are interested in.
- Visa Processing Formalities:
We provide detail information to each student about visa process formalities and its proceeding, as required by the embassy. If you are looking for help to choose your college/ university / institution school, we can assist you in choosing the right one. If you are wondering whether boarding school is right for you, GEC can assist.